. SFE being one of the largest professional association of World organizes conferences, workshop, seminars and/or awareness programs by providing the technical and other supports to improve research and development activities, publishing high quality academic international journals as well as upto date and current transactions.
Scope and Benefits
- All the accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings.
- All the accepted paper will be published in relevant International Journals.
- Accepted paper will be provided with a Digital Object Identifier(DOI) number with which they can find their research paper uploaded at the doi.sfe.net.in
- Awards will be given for the best research paper as well as best paper presentation.
- SFE DELEGATES EXCHANGE PROGRAMME (IDEP): Delegates from SFE conferences with brilliant ideas and research initiatives would be sent to carry out the research and development activities at overseas, abroad and International organisations having collaboration with SFE.
- Delegates with research activities and innovative ideas which may be beneficiary for humanities will be funded through SFE Research Funding Scheme.